Interview with Arsenal legend Lauren
In the second installment of three interviews with Arsenal legends, it’s the turn of outstanding fullback Lauren after David Seaman on Wednesday.
If you were one of the A-Team, who would you be?
It would be between BA Baracus and the guy with the white hat – Face. Not Murdock!
– If a grizzly bear and a tiger shark had a fight who would win?
Where are they fighting – in the water or on land? I’d have to go for the bear.
– What is your favourite film?
– When was the last time you threw a punch?[Laughs] I can’t say. It wasn’t that long ago.
– How big is your television?
– Barack Obama or John McCain?
Obama – He brings something new, something fresh. He will change everything. I’m not a Republican, definitely not.
– Who is your ideal woman?
Spanish or Italian. Mediterranean and dark.
– What is your culinary speciality?
Spanish food. A mixture of rice, lentils and beans.
– Is darts a sport?
It’s a sport. You don’t have to like it, but it’s a sport.
– What car do you drive?
Mercedes CL 500.
– What is your favourite gadget?
YouTube. You can find all sorts of funny things there.
– What annoys you?
The most simple thing can annoy me, mainly mess.
– Who is the best player you have ever played with?
I have played with so many! At Arsenal I was with Thierry Henry, Dennis Bergkamp, Patrick Vieira, Robert Pires. I can’t choose one as it shows a lack of respect to the others. Technically Bergkamp was the best of all.
any truth to the Wenger offered Madrid job rumor?
thats old news….Real like to make these kind of rumors.
Like the rumor they told us that they signed Rolando….they are ridiculous.
Anyone know where we can watch the game?