According to BBC, Monaco striker Park Chu-young is set to complete a move to Arsenal this weekend.
The 26-year-old is reportedly heading for a medical within the next day and if the Korean does complete his move to Arsenal, he will join Japanese prospect Ryo Miyaichi as Arsenal’s new forward line of Asian sensations.
Standing at a fairly imposing 6’0 ft with quick feet and clinical finishing, not only is Park a mencae in attack, the Monaco favourite is also a free-kick specialist.
In case, you don’t know much about the South Korean captain, here you go.
Other info about Park Chu-Young:
- Name: Park Chu-young
- Date of birth: 10 July 1985
- Place of birth: Daegu, South Korea
- Current club: Monaco – apps 91, goals 25
- Former club: FC Seoul – apps 69, goals 23
- National team: South Korea – apps 53, goals 17